Les Pti Lu Dé Fil, a company founded by the dressmaker Céline Jacob, specializes in alterations and confections on anything that can be sewn. Its founder wanted to become more aware of her own attitude in uncomfortable areas, to better manage her emotions and be more able to involve others.
Les Pti Lu Dé Fil
"Now, when I feel my stress level rising, I think about this experience and manage my reactions."
GOALS OF THE TASK
- Identifying areas of discomfort through car driving.
- Becoming aware of your attitude through personalized coaching.
- Working on managing emotions and stress.
- Developing empathy skills to engage others.
ACTION PLAN AND METHOD
- We used the TRACK training course as a support. This approach enables you to determine your comfort zones and then gradually move out of them to « play » with different levels of stress and emotions in a controlled way.
The testimony addressed by Céline Jacob in an interview published on Le Bien Public on October 22, 2018 speaks for itself:
« I did three laps at the wheel of this powerful car with Thierry CESAREO at my side, I quickly felt confident, and I accelerated. I got up to 220km/h. Back in the pits, I was grinning from ear to ear, convinced that I’d nailed it. But watching the video revealed a face I didn’t know I had eyes bulging, eyebrows extremely furrowed: I was frightening to see. It was this reflection of myself that helped me understand that the image we think we project is totally false. Now, when I feel myself getting stressed, I think of that experience and manage my reactions better.